Namaste!! The site “Egranthalay” (hereinafter referred to as this site/said site / our site) takes every effort to provide authentic & reliable services to its users. This site is owned and managed by ‘Nerlekar Book Depot’ and same may be referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” hereinafter and also includes the said site. Your visit to this site will be subject to the Terms & Conditions mentioned herein below, and we sincerely request you to read all our conditions carefully before registering for your account. Your use and/or browse of this site for any purpose shall be treated as your full and voluntarily consent to the following terms & conditions. Please take a note that these terms may be changed, altered, amended at any time without any prior notice to you and thus please make yourself aware of these terms from time to time:
Description of Service:
1. Egranthalay provides you an opportunity to buy variety of books alongwith opportunity of buying various items / articles relating to “Pooja”. Egranthalay takes no responsibility / liability for any third party content. Egranthalay or us do not publish /manufacture any of the Books/items. We have no concern /nor have any control with what is mentioned inside the books and we do not vouch for the guarantee/ correctness etc. of the books as well as the Pooja products and/or the content therein. The user / purchaser of such books and/or products purchases it at his/her/its wish. In addition, you understand and agree that our service is provided on AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
2. We do not take and/or assure the quality and/or effect of any of the Books or Pooja items. E.g. All the Rudraksha which are available for sale on Egranthalay are lab tested, however, we do not take moral and legal responsibility of such Test and/or the Lab.
3. The religious books and /or its content and Pooja products that we sell came into existence/conceptualized and been passed on through generations from time to time. The benefit from reading, chanting and usage of these books and products respectively is a matter of personal belief. We do not claim and/or guarantee and/or endorse and/or advertise and/or insist any particular benefits obtained with the usage or possession of these products to customers / users. We are not promoting or supporting any religious views.
4. We also cannot be held responsible or accountable for any wrong information, details, descriptions, etc. if item/items delivered to you differs/differ from their site-description. In such case you may return that to us in unused state, and we accept that according to our return & refund policy.
5. Images of the books / items displayed on website are for identification purpose only and as provided to us by its author/manufacturer. It may be different from actuals. Egranthalay has the right to cancel the order if book / item is out of stock or unavailable or for any other reason.
Use of Services:
1. The services which are made available on this site are meant for your personal use only. It is expressly and impliedly agreed that the user is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. It is presumed that the personal details that you may provide with us are true and correct and we do not take any responsibility of the consequences that may arise on account of any such false/fake/incomplete information provided by you or found to be so and in such case you alone shall be liable and responsible for the costs and consequences arising therefrom.
2. However, protecting your password and restricting access to your computer are also your responsibility, and we cannot be held responsible and/ or accountable for any damage to your personal information. We hereby expressly reserve the right to refuse/discontinue the service to anyone at any time without any notice for any reasons.
3. You hereby expressly covenant that, you shall not agree to and/or authorise/instigate any third party to :
You hereby expressly and impliedly agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Egranthalay and/or us, and/or its/our subsidiaries, associates, assignees, employees, agents, servants, from and against any third party/parties claims that may arise in relation to the services used/availed by you, including all and/or any liability or costs that may arise from all the suits / litigation / claims and any kind of damages / costs relating thereto.
Termination of Service:
You may terminate / repudiate the use of services alongwith this Agreement, by writing an email from your registered email id with us. Once we receive such email, you shall be replied back and once the reply is sent, your account shall cease to exist and shall be terminated and disabled forthwith, without prejudice to take action against you for your liabilities, and thereafter you no longer shall be entitled to avail any of the services from us.
This agreement is not assignable by you either by choice or by law. This agreement / terms and conditions shall be always governed by Laws in India and in State of Maharashtra and any disputes shall always be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.